Happy Earth Day.
Ok, I know that is an autumn photo, but the Dragons insisted. I hope everyone is able to get out and walk lightly through the world, eyes wide with wonder.
And now..drum roll, please…the answers to Sunday’s literary quiz are:
- Alice Walker (p) Temple of My Familiar
- Anne Rice (d) Cry to Heaven
- C.S. Lewis (k) Out of the Silent Planet
- Charles Dickens (e) Dombey & Son
- F.Scott Fitzgerald (b) Babylon Revisited
- Henry James (q) Washington Square
- Herman Melville (g) Mardi
- Jane Austen (i) Northanger Abbey
- Joseph Conrad (j) Nostromo
- Leo Tolstoy (l) Resurrection
- Mark Twain (h) Mysterious Stranger
- Nathaniel Hawthorne (m) Celestial Railroad
- Oscar Wilde (n) Reluctant Giant
- Rudyard Kipling (c) Captains Courageous
- Virginia Woolf (f) Jacob’s Room
- Willa Cather (o) Song of the Lark
- William Faulkner (a) A Fable
And for extra points:
How did everyone do?
Now go out and take that walk!